There is no age limit to book SailWeek Family.
The head booker must be at least 18 years old at the time of booking and be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these Booking Conditions.
If some of the crew members are under 18 year old they have to be accompanied by their parent or guardian or to have a written permission to attend the trip.
For current requirements to enter Croatia please visit the following links:
All travellers are required to fill out the form available at the ENTER CROATIA web page.
For more info please visit https://www.koronavirus.hr/testing-centers-in-croatia/764.
For current requirements to enter Greece please visit the following links:
All tourists entering Greece have to fill in The Passenger Locator Form (PLF).
COVID-19 tests are available at many major hospitals in Greece, as well as the Athens Eleftherios Venizelos Airport (at Arrivals level between entrances 2-3). The cost for COVID-19 PCR tests is capped at 60 euros. Travelers are recommended to contact testing centers in advance for appointments and not expect to be able to test and receive results the day of travel.
For more info please visit https://athensmedicalgroup.com/covid-19-diagnostic-testing-4/.
All our departure marinas and charter companies we use have gained SAFE TRAVEL stamps which means they have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Global Safe Travels Protocols.
SailWeek has worked really hard to create our own health protocols:
- All our staff members have been trained to adhere to strict Health & Safety procedures.
- Check-in will be conducted outdoors in a specially designated check-in area to reduce guest congestion.
- Social distancing measures will be in place, as directed by government guidelines.
- All our boats will be thoroughly cleaned daily, as well as a final cleaning and disinfection process prior to guest arrival.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on all boats and is required to be used whenever boarding.
All SailWeek staff including skippers, hostess and management will have Digital Green Certificate.The Digital Green Certificate is proof that a person has been vaccinated against COVID-19, received a negative test result or recovered from COVID-19.
Check in can be done on Saturday by your preferences between 2-7 PM.
Please contact us at email@example.com for details regarding your arrival to the departure marina. Also please, let us know in advance if you have a late flight.
We return to the Marina Friday afternoon and the latest check-out time is until 9 AM on Saturday morning.
If you have to go earlier you can do an early check-out. Please let us know in advance if you require early check-out.
Port and Marina fees that are listed on the itinerary are included in the price. If you wish to stay in the ACI Marina or somewhere else that is not listed on the itinerary you are free to cover that cost.
Food is not included and has to be paid separately but you have an option to choose from 3 different food packages to be delivered straight to your yacht. We strongly suggest picking one of the packages especially tailored for SailWeek Family. You are always welcome to bring extra food and drinks on the boat with no extra charge.
You will be required to prepare your own food and clean up after yourself. Keep in mind that the skipper is also a part of the crew. Don’t forget to prepare a meal for him/her as well! You also have the option of booking a hostess who will prepare the meals and clean after.
Since there is always a lot of work to be done around the boat to keep everything in order, every task must be properly delegated between the crew.
Primary duties of a hostess are taking care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the boat and preparing the meals for the crew.
She is responsible for:
- Keeping the common boat areas nice and tidy (kitchen, salon, deck, cockpit)
- Preparing light breakfast for the crew and the skipper
- Preparing light lunch for the crew
- Washing the dishes
- Changing the toilet bin once daily or more if necessary
- Taking out the trash
- Buying extra groceries if needed with the crew members
Hostess does not clean the toilets used by the guests but she will replace the toilet bin every day. Hostess does not clean cabins as they are considered private guest rooms unless she is asked.
Our hostesses are educated and well informed so they can help you regarding everything you want to know about your SailWeek.
Skipper and hostess sleep in one of the cabins.
Consider her and the skipper as a part of your group. They will answer all your questions, give recommendations and explain things regarding the local traditions.
- It is a fundamental requirement that everyone using our services has a personal travel insurance policy. It is your responsibility to buy personal travel insurance. It should cover adventurous activities such as sailing, cancellation, medical expenses including repatriation, loss or damage to baggage and personal belongings, money and public liability.
- By booking, you agree that all members of your party will have comprehensive travel insurance for the duration of your trip
Bring a combination of beach clothes, casual clothes, and evening – if you like to go out and dress up! Most of our guests over pack for the week.
If you or any member of your party have any disabilities, it is extremely important that we make the necessary arrangements to make your holiday go smoothly.
We must therefore insist that you contact our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing any reservation to ensure compatibility for the holiday that you chose
Yes, all our boats are child friendly but safety of all guests is the top priority. Please ensure your child always wears a life jacket, for swimming (if needed), watersports and while sailing.
Every SailWeek yacht in Croatia is supplied with a WIFI device and has unlimited data for a week so you can freely enjoy your holiday.
Unfortunately in Greece there is an option to have WiFI but at extra charge. Please contact us at info email@example.com regarding that.
Cafes and restaurants in all SailWeek destinations have free internet access for customers and are easily accessible any time we are not sailing.
Only a few of the biggest and newest mono hulls and some of the catamarans will have A/C available in full yacht bookings.
Air conditioning on a boat is not of the same standard you may be used to on land! A/C on board is designed to be used when docked in the marina whilst sleeping and is sometimes not available in every cabin. The cooling ability is not as powerful as A/C found on land and when used continuously during the day the chance of malfunction increases.
Some things you can do
– Check for spelling mistakes
– Reduce the number of keywords used or try using a broader search phrase
– If you can’t find answer to your question, please contact us